Friday, January 14, 2011

One More Life Please...........

What would you if you were given another life to live? or you were given a rewind your life back, where would you start from? Yeah I  know it is quite complex question and comes with complicated answers, but do you ever wonder what it would be like if we had the power to rewind back?
I met a gentlemen who lived a very pious life of 70 years, had no regretts whatsoever from life but when I asked if he had the chance to rewind back where would he like to start from? I could see a shiny glare in his eyes, the old faded memories were dancing on his eyelids. " I would like to see my Childhood my Mother Father and those innocent days" He said. Was he still a kid inside I thought. He was content in life but he missed opportunities in life which would have brought him lot of wealth and somewhat happiness because he would have been in position to leave a large inheritance for his children. Though he claimed to be content and happy but the reality was that he was far from it.
My quest to find answer to this question has gotten me in trouble many a times but I am curious and you pay some price for your curiousity. I thought people who have dedicated themselves to Meditation and God might have an answer for me so I went to a Yogi (People who have detached themselves from all earthly possesions). I said you must be very Happy Swami Ji (Holly Man) flying came the reply Happy my Ghanta.......(it is an indian slang I rather not translate). I was speechless, was not sure what to say and how to begin, but I started why are you not Happy Swami Ji, He was not happy because people were not paying him his due respect, he has been meditating for 40 years and at this end of his life people think he was a begger. He was not happy with the treatment as it was hurting his ego. Do you have an ego? Are not you detached from all of it or above all of it? I guess not, He worshiiped whole of his life but lost to his ego.
I met a man who had made millions and was very proud of it  for most of his life except the tale end of his life when he was  ready to depart, my questions increased the lines of his forhead and he Said" I will start over again, I will undo all those things which my soul is burdened off". He made lots of money but not all of it was ethical or not all of all was his money. He was wondering why he had to resort to those acts in life, the kids he raised were not near him or they did not care about him or was he too busy making deals and lost track of bonding with his children? What do I know but my interaction with this Holly man who was very sane and respected for his knowledge sacrifice and devotion to the religion, He was a strong desiple of Hunuman (Monkey God), He has taken a Vow never to have a relationship with a women raise a family or wealth, Upon my enquiring he was very happy in life, had no Issues with money, was happy without family but only thing he yearned about was a women body, He missed Sex so much that he would day dream about it. I was happy to know that he spoke from his heart and I am a strong believer if these things were not ment for you the Creator would not have created desire for it. Right?
In Sikisim (sikhnet.com) empisis is on to stay away or clear from Kam (Lust) Krodh (Anger) Loab (Greed) Moh (Attachemnt) Ahnkar (Pride), these are the five components if you can control you might be able to achive Nirwana (Peace at the end of Your Journey). This does not mean you dont have to have all the beautiful things in life, you can have them but not be attached, you can have them but not be greedy, you can have them but still be humble, you can substitute anger for love and the lust part is you can enjoy it but only if it comes out of love not Lust.
Happiness does exist and it begins with you, we all have flaws but they are all for your good, if people think you are not good looking trust their is something wrong with their eyes, because ceator created you beautiful, If people think you are beautiful, it is just skin deep, be happy and humble about it, real beauty lies inside of you!! If you are poor dont let it bother you not one would take anything to the other world except the good deads, If you are rich use it for the betterment of the humanity because you can't take with you either. Be detached and if it is your it will come back to you. Being postive in life helps, learn to trust every one unless they give you reason not to trust them.
These were some of the lessons I have learnt from my curiousity but I am still lost in all those questions and have no real answer, when I find that might have attaind command over one attribute I find myself lost on the other same way the Holly mans Day Dreams!!!!!

हज़रून ख्वाशीन एसी की हर खाविश पे दम निकले !

बहौत निकले मेरे आरमान  लेकिन फिर बी कम निकले!!

No comments:

Post a Comment